Wednesday 16 January 2013

Smoked salmon tried to kill me

So, the amazing knives of the last post?  They're really REALLY sharp.

Note to self - don't try to pry frozen smoked salmon slices apart with a brand new knife, because it will slip and stab you in the palm, and you will have to phone your best friend to drive you to the hospital at 10 o'clock at night for stitches...  And then she will laugh at you.


(when labelling this post I found I already had all the labels I needed - accident, embarrassing, F Dick, funny, hospital, ouch, shame - which says a lot about my escapades, lol)

2 comments:

  1. and I watched a youtube video to find out how to take my stitches out - it was easy peasy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3
    You make me laugh so much that I cry!!!
    B

    PS I've never heard a baby yell such swear words that came out of your mouth!!

    ReplyDelete